Nokia Siemens Networks India Pvt Ltd
Job Position : Alarm Monitoring Technician
No of Openings : 200
Experience: 0 – 1 Years (2010 Batch)
Job location : Chennai
* Person with good communication in Hindi and English.
* Willingnesss to work in Shifts.
* Team player.
* Only Fresh Diploma with EEE,ECE,CT and IT need to apply with 70% minimum aggrgate
* Work Timings – 24/7 operations in shifts both day and night
* Transport Facility – For night shifts – both pick-up & drop facilities will be provided.
* Requires interaction with technical engineers to resolve networking related problems over the phone. Does not involve any fieldwork
Job Responsibilities :
* Network Monitoring for Alarms for all Network Elements
* Alarms are collected thru’ Automated / Manual SMS and Voice Calling
* Updates and follow-up by Monitoring Technicians
* Intimation/Escalation as per agreed matrix to Operators and NSN teams
* Closure of faults by Resolution SMS
* Liaises with other Service Providers regarding network outages
* Supports end-end support, coordination and control of assigned Trouble Tickets
* Note: Selected candidates will work for Nokia Siemens Networks under external payroll (outsourced employee).
* Pickup and drop given in and around 25kms of radius
About Company :
Apply : email ur cv to email@example.com